Soon to be released
- Release 6.0 is in beta and will provide some speed and stability improvements.
- Form processing and form CSS will be enhance to make the forms easier to read and work with.
- Fixed issues with TinyMCE for word wrapping, preventing sentences from running off the page and fixed notification of misspelled words.
- The WRD_DMS (document management system) is under development to provide documentation for using the Web Rapid Development system. The documentation will be made available under Site Administration.
November 20, 2020
- Event feature is complete - the event feature is an add on and only those having the feature turned on will have access to the Event Options listed here.
- Event style can be found under Site Administration Styles > Event Styles
- Event Configuration is now working correctly.
- Event Categories allow assigning categories to events.
- Enhancement to forms
- Addition enhancement to blacklisting and reporting.
- Menu management has some addition features and the Event Calendar option is now removed from he the page content.
- The volunteer feature is part of User Profile so has been removed from page content.
October 21, 2020
- Change Log: Add a link for the site administrator to show the change log.
- reCAPTCHA errors: fixed errors with invalid variables in TUserProfile
- Send Email: Added site administrator function to send email to all site users having a login. Only users allowing Event Notification and are active will receive emails.
- User Management: Allow editing of the Active status and Event Notification status.
- User Profile: Allow users to set their Event Notification status.
October 19, 2020
- Page protection: you now have the option to indicate if a page can only be viewed if the user is logged on.
- reCAPTCHA: we are now preventing bots from registering as a new user.